There can be several different reasons for hair loss and Alopecia is one of the most common forms of hair loss. Earlier, it was believed that there is no permanent cure for the disease and the patient had to live with bald patches for life. With the advancements in medical science, now we have abetter understanding the cause of hairfalland how it can be cured. It has made it easier for the scientists to come up with effective hair treatment for the problem.
What is Alopecia?
It is basically a skin condition that causes distinctive bald patched on the scalp, face or other parts of the body. It is an autoimmune disease that occurs when the immune system of the body starts attacking healthy cells. It causessevere damage to the roots thus cause hair loss.
Signs and symptoms
- The patient loses hair even on soft touch
- Bald patches start to appear
- Sudden loss of hair in distinctive patterns
- Sudden hair loss after acute health history or stress
What may cause Alopecia?
The condition may occur due to several factors including acute viral infection, stress, weather conditions, genetic disorder, immunization, poor nutrition, irregular lifestyle and emotional trauma.
Types of Alopecia
There are two different types of Alopecia:
Scarring Alopecia: In this type, the follicles or the roots of the hair are affected which leaves apermanent bald patch.
Non-Scarring Alopecia: In this type, hair loss occurs without affecting the follicles. This allows the hair to grow back with time.
Who can suffer from Alopecia?
All men and women of any age can have the condition however it is common in people from 30 to 60 years of age. The male and female patterns of the condition are different. In men, it is U-shaped while in women it is more likely to be round.
What is the cure for Alopecia?
At Richfeel, the doctors first determine the type of the problem. The treatment is entirely dependent on what kind of Alopecia the patient has. The patients who are suffering from non-scarring Alopecia are prescribed supplements and change in diet along with lifestyle. The treatment mainly focuses on the reduction of white blood cells associated with the problem. L-tyrosine is highly recommended for the patients suffering from scarring Alopecia as it helps in controlling the problem. As the scarring Alopecia leaves irreversible bald patches, the patients often choose to go for non-surgical hair camouflage.
What is the process of the treatment at Richfeel?
Read reviews here: https://oneclickreview.com/richfeel-reviews/
- The doctor examines the patient and checksfor the signs of the problem.
- The type and stage of the problem are
- Capilloscopy is done to check the health of the follicles and scalp.
- The doctor first prescribes supplements along with amino acids.
- Along with the medication, the doctor also prescribes topical applications with the Trichoactive
- Doctors at Richfeel are very careful with thehair treatment as the scalp is very sensitive during the treatment of Alopecia.
- The patient is advised for regular check-ups to keep track of the progress.
- The doctor also suggests changes in diet and lifestyle.
- Patients are advised to avoid animal as they may hamper with the treatment.