What are the Benefits of Circumcision
Here are a couple of benefits that you can get from circumcision.
1. Men who have undergone a circumcision are about 5 times less susceptible to acquiring UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. In addition, by means of having a good hygiene can prevent any penile infections.
3. Men who were circumscribed are free and can prevent acquiring phimosis which is the tautening of the foreskin that could close the opening of the male reproductive organ.
4. And men who had a circumcision can have a lower risk of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a substantiation that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra which was discovered by the professor from a well-known cancer institute in London. And he also said that infection of the prostate that are not treated right away could lead to increase prostate cell division. And every division of the cell could cause damages to the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. And also, a lot of surveys showed that men who had undergone a circumcision are about three times less likely to be carriers of human papilloma virus or HPV. And take into account that human papilloma virus is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies done at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have discovered about 58 percent reduction in acquiring cervical cancer in women whose parters got circumcised before.
6. And for those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent reduction of developing or having HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Why is this so? The reason behind this is that the foreskin has a huge number of target skills favorable for the development of HIV infection. And there is a high degree for the foreskin to tear during coitus. And the breaks present in the foreskin can serve as an entrance for the HIV. Hence, taking away the foreskin would also eliminate the gateway for HIV infection to develop.